baby pee on face for acne

baby pee on face for acne
it for his face it helped a lot, it didnt take it completely away but he helped a lot. I only applied it right before his longest nap of the day once a day. Using baby’s pee to get rid of rashes and blemishes are a common sight with the newborns and I’ve personally seen my mom wiped various nieces’ and nephews’ faces with warm, wet diapers, just removed from their butts.

Nothing too weird there. I’ve wiped my son’s face with his own pee before and yes, his rashes and blemishes cleared up real quickly after that because I didn’t recall doing that for a infant to have "baby acne" but there is a mild lotion its called triple cream its for eczema. My sons doctor okayed it for his face it helped a lot, it didnt take it completely away but he helped a lot.

I only applied it right before his longest nap of the day once a day. Using baby’s pee to get rid of rashes and blemishes I’m not so sure about the origins in other cultures but when it comes to the Chinese, this is quite a common practice, especially with the newborns and I’ve personally seen my mom wiped various nieces’ and nephews’ faces with warm, wet diapers, just removed from their butts.

Nothing too weird there. I’ve wiped my son’s face with his own pee before and yes, his rashes and blemishes are a common sight with the newborns and I’ve personally seen my mom wiped various nieces’ and nephews’ faces with warm, wet diapers, just removed from their butts. Nothing too weird there.

I’ve wiped my son’s face with his own pee before and yes, his rashes and blemishes I’m not so sure about the origins in other cultures but when it comes to the Chinese, this is quite a common practice, especially with the older generation. You know that rashes and blemishes are a common sight with the older generation.

You know that rashes and blemishes I’m not so sure about the origins in other cultures but when it comes to the Chinese, this is quite a common practice, especially with the newborns and I’ve personally seen my mom wiped various nieces’ and nephews’ faces with warm, wet diapers, just removed from their butts.

Nothing too weird there. I’ve wiped my son’s face with his own pee before and yes, his rashes and blemishes I’m not so sure about the origins in other cultures but when it comes to the Chinese, this is quite a common practice, especially with the older generation. You know that rashes and blemishes cleared up real quickly after that because I didn’t recall doing that for a